8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. 24 (looking forward to that again this year!)
4. American Idol
5. Gilmore Girls
6. Desperate Housewives
7. Lost
8. The Soup
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Cafe Rio
3. Cafe Coyote (in San Diego)
4. Sonic (but only for their drinks)
5. Tucano's
6. Fuddruckers
7. Smokehouse
8. Kneaders
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Packed up
2. Got dressed
3. Got Hailey dressed and ready
4. Drove home
5. Unpacked the car
6. Waited for Ryan to get home
7. Watched some TV
8. Slept in my own bed!
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Christmas
2. Ryan being done with school
3. Thanksgiving
4. Getting out of debt one day
5. Saturday Ryan is home
6. Hailey being potty trained (one day!)
7. Getting back to the gym
8. Pounce!
8 Things I Love About Fall:
1. The changing of the leaves
2. The cooler weather
3. Long sleeved shirts
4. Jackets
5. Baking
6. School supplies (I have an addiction...)
7. Smells outside
8. Crisp air and sunshine together
8 Things on my Wishlist:
1. A bedroom set
2. A fence for my backyard
3. A bigger car
4. New pillows
5. A hammock
6. To be skinny
7. To go to China
8. To go back to Hawaii
8 People I Tag:
Amber, Jennica, Cyd, Megan, Charity, Brooke, Lindsay, Heather
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Crazy Eights!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment