Monday, December 8, 2008

50 Things...

1.What color is your tooth brush? pink & white & orange
2. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? reading blogs
3. What is your favorite candy bar? Kit-Kat or a Snickers Adventure Bar
4. Have you ever been to a strip club? nope.
5. What is the last thing you said aloud? "Buh-bye."
6. What is the best ice cream flavor? I don't really like just plain ice cream. I LOVE shakes or blizzards though. My Fav blizzard is M&M
7. What is the last thing you had to drink? Water
8. What are you wearing right now? My pj's
9. What was the last thing you ate? A cinnamon roll
10. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? not this week
11. When was the last time you ran? for fun - never, to get the phone in the other room - about 10 minutes ago...
12. Who was the last person to send you a message/comment on your blog? My dad
13. Do you take vitamins daily? No
14. Do you go to church every Sunday? Most of the time
15. Do you have a tan? a little residual tan left over from San Diego in October
16. Do you like Chinese food over pizza? Depends on the day, but mostly I'm a pizza girl
17. Do you drink soda with a straw? Sometimes
18. What does your last text message say? My cell is downstairs, and I don't feel like going to get it...
19. Are you someones best friend? Probably
20. What are you doing tomorrow? Probably a little bit of cleaning, a little bit of baking, a little bit of scrapbooking...
21. Where is your dad? Probably at work...oh wait, nope he has Monday's off, so he's probably at home...
22. Look to your left, what do you see? The rocking chair, the window, my night stand
23. What color is your favorite pair of shoes? black
24. Do you use chap stick? all the time
25. Whats your favorite thing to do in your free time? Watch TV, blog, scrapbook, read
26. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive-thru? Usually just drive-thru.
27. Do you have a dog? no
28. Last guy you talked on the phone with? My brother-in-law
29. Last girl you talked on the phone with? My neighbor
30. Any fun vacation plans soon? Ryan & I have a little getaway planned in January! SO excited!
31. Do you dye your hair? Yes
32. Can you say the alphabet backwards? nope
33. Do you have a maid service clean your house? I wish...maybe when I have another baby...great idea from Cyd & Jennica!
34. Are you jealous of anyone? Not really...
35. Do you love anyone? Lots of people
36. Do any of your friends have children? Yes
37. Do you use the word Hello daily? yes
38. Do you like cats? not really...
39. Have you ever been to six flags? no
40. How did you get your worse scar? Trying to climb through a barbed wire fence, and I caught my knee on one of the barbs...OUCH.
41. What is your favorite smell? Babies, freshly bathed babies, freshly bathed Hailey, Aqua-digio (Ryan's cologne), Roses, peppermint, rain, fresh cut grass/hay...I have a lot of favorite smells
42. What is the last DVD you watched? I honestly can't remember...seems like it was probably a Christmas show, or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...
43. Have you ever been to Disney world? No...never even been to DisneyLand
44. What is your favorite number? 15
45. Do you toast your pop tarts? Yes
46. Have you ever waited tables? No
47. Where did you have your first kiss? On a bench outside the church
49. Do you enjoy wasting time blogging? Absolutely
50. Who do you want to tag? Whoever wants to do this

0 comments: