Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The things she says...


Me: "Hailey, what are you doing?" (when she was too quiet in the kitchen, where the chocolate covered pretzels were drying on the counter.)
Hailey: "I'm NOT touching the pretzels!!"

After she got in trouble for digging her fingers into a pan of fudge
Me: "Why did you do that?"
Hailey: (sobbing with tears running down her face) "It was yummy!"

While she was saying the blessing on the food
"Please bless Heavenly Father will behave."

Daddy: "Hailey, go play with the stroller." (pointing to a play shopping cart)
Hailey: "Daddy, its not a stroller, its a shopping cart."

"Hank you!" ("Thank you")

Me: "Hailey, can you come here, please."
Hailey: "As soon as I check my email."

Hailey: "I'm emailing some recipes."

Hailey: "I'm doing my homework."

Hailey: "Mommy, I really love you. I want a hug."
(every time she gets in trouble - EVERY TIME)

3 comments:

Edwin & Tamara said...

That is way cute.
She is such a cutie pie

lindsay said...

that girl is absolutely adorable...dang! i want one.

Toes on the Nose said...

Claire is always saying, "I need to check my email". I love the one about the pretzels and especially about the fudge.