Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Random Catching Up

Rather thank do a whole bunch of little posts to catch up, I thought I would just share a few random, yet cute pictures of what we (Hailey) have been up to!


apparently she didn't like the cereal?
I'm honestly not sure what the issue was here, I'm sure I asked her to do something really offensive, like eat her food...how dare I...


We got quite a bit of snow here - in the space of about 3 days! Hailey was TOTALLY diggin' playing in the snow, as you can see...

Our ward Christmas party was "A Night in Bethlehem". We were supposed to dress up in "Bethlehem attire." This was my attempt at it :)

This was actually at Thanksgiving. This is Hailey and my cousin's little girl, Lily sitting on my grandpa's lap! I think it totally made his day to have these little girls loving on him so much! Hailey loves her great grandpa!!

Alright, a little preface before these next few pictures. I must - well I know - I take a lot of pictures, and mostly, well all of them, are of Hailey. I just didn't realize how many until she started doing this. She will do something that she thinks is really cute, and it usually is, and then she will say "Take a picture of me, mommy." And then she'll sit and pose until I get the camera...then she usually moves before I can get a good shot in...because she wants to see:

"I want to see, Mommy!"

snuggling with the snowman

another pose "Take a picture of me, Mommy!"



I think this might have been the one that started it all, though. She had been playing with the Christmas stuffed animals/toys and I was in the other room. I walked in and just started laughing and had to run and get the camera:


she told me she was taking a bath with her animals.

Ryan's family has been going to the annual Alpine Country Club Christmas buffet for years and years. The food is always great, and the company even better! This year was no exception! And Hailey got to see Santa, again!


As you can see, we don't have many dull moments around our house!

1 comments:

Edwin & Tamara said...

Hailey is just so darn cute.

And yep that made grandpas night when he has is grandbabys sit on his lap.