Friday, March 27, 2009

The Living Planet Aquarium

I don't know if you remember our last outing to the local Aquarium. I do, and it wasn't pleasant.

So I was a little hesitant to take Hailey back, but we went with our friends Ava and Lynsey. Well this trip was much better than the last, and we actually ended up purchasing a year pass.

They have expanded their exhibits and I really enjoyed the outing. Lynsey and I had a great time visiting, and the girls LOVED spending time together. Its so nice for her to have little girl friends.

I snagged the first two photos from Lynsey's blog.


Look at those cute bums!!


LOVE this photo. They both look so annoyed at having Lynsey take another picture. They are both so sassy!


Cute girls!!

3 comments:

Edwin & Tamara said...

Its good that have good friends

Marcella said...

SO FUN! I still have to go!

Lyns said...

It has been so much fun to catch up on your blog! I loved Hailey's baby pictures, she was SUCH a beautiful baby! So cute. It's funny, I was just going through some of our pictures and found the aquarium pics of the girls. I've been meaning to email them to you but you were a step ahead of me! I though maybe your blog wasn't on my reader or something because I hadn't gotten an update, but I did today! :) We miss you guys! I LOVE the pictures of the girls.