Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spring Fever!!!


Its finally been warm enough her to go outside with just a light jacket!!! YIPPEEEE!!! (although, I just looked at the weather forecast for the next 10 days, and it looks like snow again for the next week...BOO!)

Hailey and I went to the park yesterday for the first time this year! We were both so happy to be out of the house and out in the sunshine!!!! I'm so ready for spring!!!

Here, she's pushing her koala bear in the swing.

Happy girl!! We LOVE the park!!


Swinging with her koala bear


LOVE the cheese-ball smile she is giving me these days....


We also tried to go to story time at the library with our good friends, Elle and Stephanie. I say tried, but apparently the big library is on a SIX WEEK break!! Whatever that is for. We'll try again at the library branch that is over by our Stake Center later this week.


Even though there was no story time, we still got some fun books, and Hailey really digs the backpacks that they have to check out too.

*picture taken by Steph - she's a GREAT photographer*

Cute Elle with her new pixie-like haircut!! LOVE her BLUE eyes!!


LOVES!!!

*last two pictures taken by Steph - isn't she amazing??!!*

3 comments:

Edwin & Tamara said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE

Edwin & Tamara said...

fun fun fun too

islandgirl said...

Just found your blog through Heidi's! Love it, it's so pretty, lol! These pics are awesome!