This picture is of Hailey and my cousin, Anya's little girl, Lily with my grandma. I thought it was so cute that they both climbed up and wanted Great Grandma to read them a story.
I showed my aunt the picture and she said she thought that she had a picture of me and Anya sitting on grandma's lap when we were about the same age. Well, we're just a little bit younger than our girls are now, but its still fun to see the pictures together...
Sunday, March 1, 2009
{Great} Grandma, tell me a story....
Posted by
Aubrey
at
3:02 PM
Labels: Aubrey, Family Stuff, Hailey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
AWWW that is so cute, Those girls sure do love there great grandma.
And you and Anya look so cute on your grandmas lap
Now your both are all grown up with kids of your own almost all of ya,
Dang I feel old ;)
Post a Comment