Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Five Gifts from ME!!

*Hopefully I won't look like a fool by posting this...*


The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me--my choice! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees you will like what I make! (I can only hope!)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done some time this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be--it may be cards, something delicious, a paper weight, or a complete surprise to you (and me)! Who knows?
5. Most importantly, you must offer the same deal on your blog. The first 5 people to comment on your blog get something made by YOU!

Leave me a comment on this post, and I will make you something AWESOME!!!
(It will also be something special, just for you).

Part of the fun is that if you are one of the first five to comment, you get to carry on the task of making five more gifts for your friends. If you've already done this on your blog, comment anyway if you want and don't worry about making more gifts

6 comments:

Ryan said...

Yay for me, I'm number 1!!!!!

A said...

I did this and not one single person responded, so after a week I took it away in order to preserve my self-esteem. So if you want to count me, I'd love something you make! If it doesn't count, that's okay!!

Lori Sorenson, luludorei7@yahoo.com said...

Hey I'm responding!!! Do I get something even though I live in IL? Well I'm coming to UT for the summer... :)

Brooke said...

I want a gift. Anything to cheer me up. But do I have to do it on mine? I'm not really a blogger anymore.

Alan said...

OK Uncle Alan is number 5 so I'll take a levi quilt. Sounds like things are going great there and we are looking forward to the reunion

Edwin & Tamara said...

Hey NO fair I was out of town, Ryan you cheated LOL