Dear Hailey,
I can't believe you are three! It seems like just yesterday, you were this little tiny baby, and then I blinked and you are this sassy, pink loving, three-year-old girl.
You are such a Daddy's girl. The minute your Dad walks in the door, you want little to do with me. That's ok, though. You have your moments where you prefer me, and we have lots of fun while Daddy is at work.
I love that you find joy in such simple things. You get so excited just about helping with things around the house, or being able to play outside.
You are growing up so fast. You talk like a little adult. You are the funniest little person I have ever met. Some of the things you say make me laugh so hard! Upon seeing snow in mid-April {again}, you gave this exhasperated sigh and said "Oh my heck! I seriously am going to beat the snow!!" Daddy and I really have to watch what we say around you these days :)

You are a bit on the sassy side. You are such an independant kid, which makes me crazy at times, but I think it will serve you well late in life. I hope you always remember to make good choices.

You have changed and grown so much in this last year. You are go to the potty like a big girl (yay!), you sleep in a big girl bed, you can pedal a bike. You love to "help" with everything around the house. You are such a big helper to me, and I appreciate that.
You remember so much more than I would have guessed you would remember at three. You talk about going to Sea World and seeing Shamu, and going to the beach which we did almost 8 months ago, almost daily.
I love when you choose me to "rock for two minutes" with you right before bed. Its such a fun time to just snuggle with you and kiss you and hold you. It makes me sad that you are almost getting too big to sit on my lap.
I love you more than you will ever know! I can't remember what we did before you, and can't imagine life without you.
Love you forever, Mommy
Hailey's favorites at age 3:
Favorite Movies: Bolt and Tinkerbell
Favorite Book: If You Give a Cat a Cupcake
Favorite Meals: Hamburger, Pizza, or Macaroni and Cheese
Favorite Snacks: String Cheese and Granola Bar
Favorite Treat: Anything chocolate :)
Favorite Toy: Mommy Koala
Favorite TV Shows: Super Why and Word World
Favorite Things to Do: Play outside with friends, bake with Mommy

Love you forever, Mommy
Hailey's favorites at age 3:
Favorite Movies: Bolt and Tinkerbell
Favorite Book: If You Give a Cat a Cupcake
Favorite Meals: Hamburger, Pizza, or Macaroni and Cheese
Favorite Snacks: String Cheese and Granola Bar
Favorite Treat: Anything chocolate :)
Favorite Toy: Mommy Koala
Favorite TV Shows: Super Why and Word World
Favorite Things to Do: Play outside with friends, bake with Mommy






3 comments:
Happy birthday Hailey
Love Auntie Tamara and Uncle Edwin
Hugs and Kisses from us, you have grown up so fast.
I see she likes Super Why! My girls love word world also. Its hard not to let them watch them. Happy birthday Hailey!
She is ADORABLE! Party was a BLAST!We love WORD WORLD!
Post a Comment