Monday, July 13, 2009

Finally an Update...

I'm so far behind. Please remember that I post chronologically, so be sure to scroll down and look at my latest posts.

We've been doing really well, staying busy.

Ryan - has GRADUATED!!!!!!!!!! We're so proud of him and SO excited that we'll be seeing him more. What an accomplishment!! Great job, honey!!! He continues to enjoy his job at Sorenson Communications and is doing well there. I'm sure he's not going to know what to do with all of his extra time now that he's done with school. We'll be having a HUGE celebration later in the month, so stay tuned for that.





I don't think anyone is more excited than Hailey about Ryan graduating. She is such a daddy's girl and LOVES her dad.

Aubrey - I'm so glad that Ryan is done with school. It has been really hard this last little while on all of us. I'm glad we'll be able to spend some more time together. We've been enjoying our yard this year, since we put in the fence its a lot more enjoyable to be outside. I've been busy planning two family reunions, the last of which is this coming weekend, so that has been keeping me busy.

Hailey - Hailey is a typical 3 year old girl. I talk to some of my friends who have 3 year old girls also, and am so relieved that I'm not the only one going through this. It seems to be something with the age. Sometimes she is as sweet as can be, and other times...I want to sell her to gypsies :). She is so fun though and comes up with some of the craziest things. The other night, she was outside playing with her cousin (another 3 year old girl) and I went out to see what they were doing. Hailey told me that they were "licking a hot dog tree that they planted for Cinderella." Wha??? She's very entertaining and we love her and wouldn't trade her for anything in the world.



2 comments:

Edwin & Tamara said...

Well congrats Ryan and good job.

Edwin & Tamara said...

And hailey is just getting so big and cuter everyday