
I had to put Hailey down for a late nap today, so she didn't go down until about 4pm. Around 6, I figured that I better wake her up if I had any hope of her going to bed at a decent hour.
I went up to her room, and her eyes were open, so I figured that she'd been awake for a bit. I smiled and greeted her, like I usually do.
Me: "Hi punkin! Did you have a good sleep?"
Hailey: {blank stare}
Me: "Do you want to come snuggle with mom downstairs?"
Hailey: {glare}
***Awkward silence***
So I just picked her up and brought her downstairs.
For the next ten minutes, while she was sitting on the couch with me, every time I said a word to her, she would slowly turn her head and glare at me.
Then, she slowly slid off the couch, yanked her blanket away from me, grabbed her baby, and marched back upstairs to her bedroom.
I went up to check on her and she was laying in her bed. I said "Are you just not ready to be around people yet?" To which she responded "EEEEEEE!" and turned her back on me.
She is soooooo my daughter, its not even funny. Love this girl!!
Sunday, August 9, 2009
This child is {SOOOOOOO} my daughter....
Posted by
Aubrey
at
10:16 PM
Labels: FUNNY STUFF, Hailey, Journal entry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
hahaha, too funny! i think us 3 girls would get along fine....as long as it was at a decent hour.
Ha Ha that is so funny,
Yep she is SO your daughter :)
Yes, that sure sounds like Aubrey :)
Post a Comment