Saturday, September 27, 2008

Funny Story...

So we were having family prayer tonight and Hailey wanted to say it. And of course, she wanted to do it herself...

So here's how the prayer went:

"Heavenly Father, hankum (thank you) a day. Hankum daddy go a work. Bless that daddy has patience. Name of Jesus Christ. Amen."

Silly, silly, silly girl. We couldn't stop laughing.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thats awesome that she blessed Ryan with patience. hahahaha! I cannot wait till Elle starts to pray like that.

Englishfam said...

Hilarious. She is like a little adult!

Edwin & Tamara said...

That is so darn cute.

Helen said...

I just wanted you guys to know how awesome your talks were in Sacrament today. They were really inspiring. I thought it was so funny about the 360 degrees mistake. Anyway, you guys are awesome!

The VanHoutans said...

HAHAHAHA! Atta' girl :) Seems as though the girl has some issues to fix in daddy, school been stressful on him lately?

Ryan said...

That's just the thing, she got in a lot more trouble with Aubrey that night than me!!

Jennifer Bowman said...

Yes add me...schmennifer@hotmail.com

- Jen :)