Things have been really quiet at our house lately...nothing really "blogworthy" going on.
Ryan is almost done with 2 of his 3 classes for the semester, which we are all VERY excited about. Its been hard having him gone 3 out of 5 nights in the week. In his spare time, he has been working on making sure we have no more flooding in our basement. He's been digging out window wells and rigging sump pumps and...who knows what else, but we are hoping that it works...flooding basements are getting old...fast.
We are getting really excited about our trip coming up. We'll be going to San Diego, and I've never been to California, so I am VERY excited. We are so due for a vacation, so we are VERY excited.
As many of you know, I was released from my calling in the Primary Presidency on Sunday. The release was bittersweet for me. More bitter than sweet. I hadn't been in as long as the other ladies, and so I felt like the whole experience was cut short for me. I was very emotional on Sunday, and still get a little sad when I think of it. But I have made some great friends in the women that I served with. I hope to remain close to these amazing women. I have learned and grown from then in the short time that I served with them. I'm so grateful for the time I got to spend with the wonderful children in our ward. They are amazing little spirits.
Anyway, enough of that. Just wanted to let you all know that we are still alive, albeit a little boring...
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Randomness...
Posted by
Aubrey
at
2:09 PM
Labels: Family updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Aubrey...I am sooooo glad we were able to serve in the primary together, even if it was such a short time! You did an amazing job during your time serving in the primary and I know how you feel about it being hard to leave. Love you girl!!!
Yay for vacations! I love California, I can't believe you have never been before. San Diego is my favorite place too! Also thanks for your nice comment on my blog, I appreciate it. I think you are awesome too! :)
Oh Aubrey, I know ho you feel about your calling. I LOVED Y.W. and am still sad not to be serving anymore. But, it will get easier and you won't be calling-less for long :).
Have fun on your VACA. It sounds like just want the DR. ordered.
We LOVED San Diego! We went about a year and a half ago and Bailee loved it then, so I know Haylie will love it now. Recommendations: Good walking shoes, lots of snacks, see the shows, take tons of pictures!
Aubrey you guys will love every min of every thing you have planed the temple is BEAUTIFUL! And all those other places are fun
You guys have fun
Post a Comment