Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I don't want to jinx this...

But I just have to say that Hailey is doing AWESOME with the potty training thing!! She went from 11am until bedtime (8:30om) without an accident yesterday!! Today she's been doing really good too! Way to go, baby girl!! I'm totally impressed! She even comes and tells me when she needs to go. AND she gets mad when I try to help her, she totally wants to do it herself.

Keep it up, baby, keep it up!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

GO HAILEY! I am rooting for you girl! Good job!

Jennifer Bowman said...

YAY!!! It's wonderful isn't it!?

Helen said...

I think potty training is such an accomplishment. When Darren told me for the 1st time that Kaden actually went into the bathroom all by himself, closed the door, went to the potty, and washed his hands, I seriously screamed louder then if I won the lottery. And, I think you need to get a treat for yourself. It seems like we give all the potty training treats to our kids and I think we as moms deserve a huge treat!! Way to go!!

Edwin & Tamara said...

Ya Hailey
Good Job

Marcella said...

LUCKY!!! You guys have been up to a TON of fun!!!