Monday, September 8, 2008

In honor of my most wonderful husband

Ryan's birthday was yesterday and in honor of that and the wonderful man he is, here are just a few (29 to be exact-since it was his 29th birthday) reasons why I love him.

1. He's hot
2. He still opens the door for me
3. He makes me laugh
4. He's so supportive
5. He's an amazing father
6. He's cute when he plays with Hailey
7. He's patient with me
8. He encourages me to get out and have "Girls nights" as often as I can
9. He has a great sense of humor
10. He makes me get up in the morning before he leaves to read scriptures - I think it makes both of us have a better day
11. I love what a geek he is about things - I think its so cute
12. He gets excited about little things
13. He helps me be more responsible
14. I love how excited he is when he comes home to us
15. He is so smart. I can ask him a question about anything (spiritual, historical, mathematical, etc) and he knows the answer 99.9% of the time
16. I love when he sings "Bed of Roses" (Bon Jovi)
17. He loves spending time with us
18. He's hard working
19. He cleans the bathroom
20. He's got great arms
21. He gives great hugs
22. He makes goofy faces to try to make me smile
23. wink, wink. raise eyebrows, blow a kiss :)
24. I love that I can talk to him about anything
25. He honors his priesthood
26. I love how he is willing to help anyone
27. He's easy to please
28. He loves everything I make for him
29. He compliments me in every way and makes me want to be better.

Love you, babe! Hope you have a great year!! :)

2 comments:

Ryan said...

mmm... he sounds dreamy.

Thanks honey, you're too sweet!!!

Edwin & Tamara said...

Ok ryan you suck up. LOL

Sounds like you two are still so much in love, congrats on the birthday