So a couple of weeks ago, Hailey was throwing a fit. I'd had enough of it, so I told her that she could either stop crying, or go to her room.
Well, she stopped crying, spun on her heel, stomped off to her room and....
SLAMMED THE DOOR!!!!
Seriously???
I expected this kind of behavior....but not for another, oh, 10 years!!!
What am I gonna do when she's a teenager????
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Seriously?
Posted by
Aubrey
at
11:13 AM
Labels: Hailey, Parenting Adventures, What am I gonna do??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Meh. Just shrug it off and chuckle about it now. Also, then.
From whom did she inherit that, uh, "conviction"?
haha
Probably from me...That's why I was dreading her as a teenager BEFORE this, but now even more. I was not a fun teenager.
Melissa does that too. I keep getting so much attitude from her and now she is back talking me. I thought this was teenage stuff too, guess not. Hopefully we can make it through!!!
I have one like that, too, and I definitely have to take credit for it. She is my clone. Just wait and see if your cutie ever slams the door, then opens it and slams it AGAIN for emphasis. We get that once in a while. Yikes. Good luck! I truly understand. :-)
Ha Ha I remember when you where little,
That is just so funny and cute.
atleast she minds...kindof..and doesn't turn around and try to bite you. could be worse:)
Post a Comment